EMV & Contactless Training - Virtual/Online - November 1-5
Fee: $1,800 USD per student
B2 is pleased to offer this unique and comprehensive five day business/technical EMV and Contactless Payment virtual training session.
What will be covered?
This world-leading EMV and Contactless Expert Training covers all aspects of EMV contact and contactless transactions, as well as payment industry insights, best practices, and payment trends. The five-day course will cover:
- Introduction to EMV, Contactless and Mobile Payments - how do they all fit together?
- Contact and Contactless Specifications, Testing and Certification
- EMV Functional Transaction Flow
- Contactless Functional Transaction Flow
- Cryptography and Key Management for EMV and Contactless Transactions
- Technical EMV and Contactless Transaction Flows (including U.S. Debit processing)
Who should attend?
Uniquely designed for U.S. payment processors, ISOs / MSPs, acquiring and issuing banks, card personalization bureaus and value added service providers. A must if you are currently implementing or plan to implement EMV and want to know more about EMV, contactless and mobile proximity payments, or if you are responsible for planning, testing, developing, certifying or implementing EMV and contactless technologies.
How to register:
1. To register and pay for the course online, click on the 'Add to Cart' button above, selecting the appropriate number of attendees. After payment is made, a confirmation email will be sent to the address provided, requesting the name(s) and email address(es) of each participant.
2. If you wish to register, but want to pay by a method other than credit card, or if you require more information, please send an email to training.
Location, Dates, Times:
When: November 1 - 5, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. (EST) (with 1-hour lunch-break)